Child Life Workshop
Interested in learning more about becoming a child life specialist? You're not alone. Join us at an introductory workshop to learn more about the requirements to enter the field.
The workshop will cover
- Academic preparation
- The journey from student to professional - what is required and what is not
- Hear about experiences from students who have recently been through the application process
- Discuss your unique needs during afternoon breakout sessions
2017 dates and locations
- February 11 – Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- June 17 – Cook Children's Medical Center, Fort Worth
- September 16 – Medical City Children's Hospital
- November 4 – Children's Medical Center Dallas
Please register for the session you are attending through the hospital hosting the event.
For more information, as well as costs, please download the following document – Child Life Workshop Information