My child has
Your opinion means a lot. We'd love to hear your thoughts on how we're doing.
Married with 2 children. Moved to Ft. Worth 2001.Academic degreesBS: Baylor University ; Waco, Texas; Major: BiologyAugust 1984 to May 1988MD: The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School; Dallas, TexasAugust 1988 to May 1992; AOA honorsForeign Language Spanish (fluent)Postdoctoral TrainingInternship/Residency:The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and Affiliated Hospitals ** Parkland Memorial Hospital, Children’s Medical Center, Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center, Zale Lipshy University Hospital, St. Paul Medical CenterSurgical Research Fellow:The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Department of SurgeryJuly 1995 to June 1997Pediatric Surgical Fellowship:Le Bonheur Children’s Medical Center and the University of Tennessee, MemphisJuly 1, 1999 to June 30, 2001Pediatric Surgical Oncology Fellow:St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital; Department of SurgeryJanuary 1 to March 31, 2000Recent AwardsTop-Docs award 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016Tarrant County, Pediatric Surgery [Fort Worth, Texas Magazine]Texas Super Doctors award 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Pediatric Surgery [Texas Monthly Magazine]2008 Edition “Guide to America’s Top Surgeons”InterestsScuba diving, photography, water and snow skiing, travel, hiking
1. JL Iglesias, MD, RH Turnage, MD, P Rothenbach, JL LaNoue, MD, SI Myers, MD. Thromboxane synthase inhibition reverses intestinal reperfusion (IR) induced renal hypoperfusion. Surgical Forum, XLVII:382-384, 1996. 2. P Rothenbach, RH Turnage, MD, JL Iglesias, MD, A Riva, L Bartula, Myers, MD. Downstream effects of splanchnic ischemia/reperfusion injury on renal function and eicosanoid release. J. of Appl. Physiology 82(2): 530-536, 1997. 3. JL Iglesias, MD, DE Meier, MD, WR Thompson, MD. Cost analysis of laparoscopic and open fundoplication in children. Ped Endosurg & Innov Techn, 1:15-21, 1997. 4. JL Iglesias, MD, T Renard, MD. Diaphragmatic hernia in an 8-year old with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. Ped Surgery International 13(8):553-5, 1998. 5. JL Iglesias, MD, RH Turnage, MD,Y Meng, MD, J Horton, PhD, SI Myers, MD. The effect of sequential injuries on splanchnic perfusion and eicosanoid release. J Surg Research 78(2):148-54, 1998.
6. RH Turnage, MD, JK Wright, MD, JL Iglesias, MD, JL LaNoue, MD, H Nguyen, LT Kim, MD, SI Myers, MD,. Intestinal reperfusion-induced pulmonary edema is related to increased pulmonary inducible nitric oxide synthase activity. Surgery 124(2):457-463, 1998. 7. JL Iglesias, MD, JL LaNoue, MD, L Kim, MD, Y Meng, MD, SI Myers, MD, RH Turnage, MD. Physiologic basis of pulmonary edema during intestinal reperfusion. J Surg Research 80(2):156-63, 1998.
8. JL LaNoue, MD, JL Iglesias, MD, TE Rogers, MD, L Kim, MD, Y Meng, MD, SI Myers, MD, RH Turnage, MD. Alveolar macrophage response to remote organ injury. Shock 4:261-265, 1998. 9. KW Gow, MD, JS Dome, MD, JL Iglesias, MD, WM Novick, MD, FA Hoffer, MD, AM Davidoff, MD. Itraatrial and Intracaval Wilms’ Tumor. JPS 36:1869-1871, 2001.
10. JL Iglesias, MD, KA Kogut, MD, E Owings, MD, SS Rothenberg, MD, KP Schropp, MD, K Georgeson, MD, TE Lobe, MD. Safety and Efficacy of Laparoscopic Fundoplication in Early Infancy. Ped Endosurg & Innov Techn, 5:379-383, 2001.
11. JL Iglesias. Pediatric Minimally Invasive Surgery: Laparoscopy and Thoracoscopy. Cook Children's Consult, Winter 2005: 5-8."
682-885-4000 | Contact Us | Legal | Privacy | Patients and Parents Rights and Responsibilities | Non-Discrimination Policy
Servicios de asistencia linguistica | Sprachunterstützungsdienst | Services de soutien linguistique | 语言支持服务 | Mga Serbisyo ng Suporta para sa Wika | 言語サポートサービス | 언어 지원 서비스 | Các Dịch vụ Hỗ trợ Ngôn ngữ | भाषा सहायता सेवाहरू | भाषा संबंधी सहायता सेवाएं | ભાષાકીય સહાયતા સેવાઓ | Услуги лингвистического обеспечения | خدمات دعم اللغة | خدمات پشتیبانی از زبان | خدمات برائے لسانی معاونت
Copyright 2017 by Cook Children's Health Care System, Fort Worth, Texas