Access your child's health care information when you need it through mycookchildrens.org.
The service is free and can be accessed from your computer whenever you need it. This secure, confidential system allows you to communicate with your child's physician's office about non-urgent medical matters.
Any Cook Children's patient may take advantage of these convenient features:
- View and request appointments
- See test results, based on doctor discretion
- Look at your child's health information
- View and pay bills for Cook Children's Physician Network securely
- Email messages with your child's doctor's office
- Print your child's vaccine record for school or camp
- Receive email and or phone notifications of office closures because of weather
Q: Who can use mycookchildrens.org?
A: The child's legal guardian may register. The legal guardian may add additional users.
Q: How can I register?
A: Click on the link above and follow the steps.
Q: May I have access to all of my children's health information through one login?
More FAQ's can be found on mycookchildrens.org.