Have you ever felt a bit uncomfortable in a doctor's office? When we designed our office, one of our main goals was to make it as warm and inviting as possible, from the colors and lighting all the way to the seating so that you and your children feel comfortable. Our staff is warm and loving, and knows how to make a kiddo feel welcome!
Cook Children's Pediatrics
136 El Chico Trail, Ste. 102
Willow Park, TX 76087
817-347-6871 schedule appointment
M-F: 8:00 a.m.-5 p.m.
S-Su (Forest Park): 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
Make an appointment
New and existing Cook Children's patients can make an appointment by calling: 817-347-6871. New patients, for your convenience, please have your insurance information ready when you call.
Office hours and appointment information
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
- We are better able to answer your questions and give you advice when we can have your child's medical records on hand.
- A nurse will take your call, or if one is unavailable, leave a message with a receptionist and a nurse will return your call. Rapid responses are very important to us.
- Routine office visits are by appointment only; we will make every effort to accommodate your needs when your child is ill.
- Please call as soon as possible if you must cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Existing patients may be seen for sick visits on Saturdays and Sundays at the Cook Children's Forest Park location. Please call our office to inquire about your child seeing a physician.
- Our office is closed most holidays, including New Year's Day, July Fourth, Thanksgiving and Christmas.