Keeping you safe!
Cook Children’s requires all staff, visitors, including individuals onsite interviewing for jobs, and patients wear masks while in any of our locations.
- Masks are worn by all employees at all times unless in a closed office or meeting room alone.
Social distancing measures employed include:
- Conference rooms have updated capacity limits to minimize the number of occupants for responsible social distancing.
- We also encourage everyone to maintain a 6-foot distance from others at all times.
- Break areas are limited to a single person per table.
- Virtual meeting spaces, like Skype and Zoom, or conference calls are the preferred method of meeting.
Hand sanitizer and sanitary wipes are readily available throughout all locations.
Cook Children’s follows all CDC guidelines for staff, including physicians, who are exposed to COVID-19 or those who may become ill. This includes the process and timeline with which they may return to work.
Learn more about how we keep all of our locations safe and our patient families and staff members protected: