Cook Children's Pediatrics Walsh Ranch office will accommodate the following appointment schedule until May 20, 2020:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday – office open, accepting in-person and video visit appointments
- Tuesday – office closed, afternoon (1-4:30 p.m.) video visit appointments only
- Thursday – office closed, morning (8-11:30 a.m.) video visit appointments only
If you need an appointment, please schedule in the Cook Children's MyChart Patient Portal, or call 682-303-3000. Also feel free to message us and send pictures through MyChart.
Preparing for your visit:
- NO WALK INS. Please call for an appointment and we will help you.
- Scheduling through myChart Patient Portal is currently limited to only telemedicine visit options.
- One healthy adult will be allowed per patient inside our clinic. Siblings and other visitors will not be allowed.
- Masks: Parents and families, as we continue to follow the recommendations from the CDC, if you have an appointment at our Dodson clinic, our urgent care centers, or any of our other clinics or primary care offices, please bring and wear your own cloth face covering from home. Learn how to make your own cloth face covering or mask here. Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.
Primary care visits:
- Well child visits for any child are now considered essential and will be scheduled according to availability.
- All attempts will be made to schedule well-child and sick visits separately. Well-child checks will be scheduled early in the day and sick visits will take place in the afternoon.
- Exam rooms will be thoroughly cleaned after each visit with extra cleaning provided to common spaces.
- Telemedicine visits will continue to serve our patients. We are encouraging all families to download the MyChart and Zoom application to provide you with the easiest, safest way to connect with your pediatrician. If such visits do not meet the needs of the child, our office is prepared to see your child.
Cook Children's is dedicated to your child's well-being:
To ease any concerns you might have, we're taking great precautions to create the safest environment possible for patients, families and staff. Read about the safeguards Cook Children's has in place.